Сontrol by power spectral density (PSD) of acoustic pressure is implemented.
The system provides the following control strategy:
- at the maximum PSD of the acoustic pressure;
- according to the average PSD of acoustic pressure.
The chamber is intended for studying the strength and fatigue characteristics of structures under the acoustic loads in a wide range of frequencies and loads.
- Load up to 160 dB
- The control system makes it possible to generate acoustic pressure levels in the volume of the acoustic chamber from 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- To reduce the time to enter the specified test mode, the control system takes into account data on the reverberation time of the acoustic chamber
- To correctly digitize the signal of the measuring path, preliminary anti-aliasing filtering is implemented, while ensuring the synchronicity of signal conversion in all channels