We provide services for the simulation of automotive systems and components and their debugging in the simulator. The simulator can be used both as a control object for tuning and testing regular control systems and as a prototype control system for debugging algorithms.
Automotive simulator is a complex solution from Urartu Systems for model-based system calculations of dynamic characteristics for automotive components and assemblies in real-time. To increase efficiency and reduce risk, engineers can test ECUs virtually, using software models to simulate various components. All automotive components present in the simulator can be tested both independently and in combination with each other.
- Development and testing of ECU until the appearance of the prototype
- Safe testing of dangerous driving manoeuvres, including emergency situations
- Automation of testing with various parameters and settings for a large number of tests
- Independence from real weather conditions. playing virtual in different weather conditions
- Analysis interaction system
RT Dynamic provides an advanced six degrees-of-freedom (DOF) rigid two-axle vehicle body model to accurately calculate longitudinal, lateral, vertical, pitch, roll, and yaw motion vehicle dynamics. This model includes calculations for the rigid body vehicle dynamics, wind drag, inertial load, and coordinate transformations, as well as a library of pre-built vehicle models that can be used to quickly construct complex vehicle models. Additionally, the 6DOF model offers improved reliability and accuracy of simulations, allowing for more accurate predictions of vehicle performance.
RT Dynamics provides an API that enables developers to create models of vehicle components like engines, transmissions, brakes, and steering systems in various programming and modeling environments. The API includes features such as a real-time dynamics processor and a graphical user interface for building, configuring, and simulating the components. Additionally, RT Dynamics offers a library of pre-built components that can be used to quickly construct vehicle models.
Modelling of hydraulic suspension
The created mathematical model allows controlling the following parameters:
- hydraulic spring stiffness
- damping for rebound and compression
This solution makes it possible to modify car suspension performance: by controlling the hydraulic spring stiffness we can provide wide suspension travel or limit its travel.
Modelling the vehicle braking system
A model of the braking system with ABS for a car with fixed calipers, each containing one pair of brake cylinders is created. This model allows to estimate the parameters of ABS unit operation.
RT Dynamic software includes several types of tools for configuration of the parameters of the plant models and for the test scenario creation.
- Configurable Vehicle Dynamics Model
- Configurable Vehicle Components Models
- Test Scenario Creator
- Configurable Driver Model
- Integrity with other Simulation Environments
3D Universe is an add-on to the RT Dynamic software that enhances the capabilities of automotive simulations by adding a virtual 3D environment to the software. This allows users to perform simulations in a realistic, real-world environment and create scenarios for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). With the 3D Universe add-on, users can create detailed 3D models of roads, buildings, etc.
Additionally, the 3D Universe add-on can be used to create test simulations and analyze the performance of ADAS in various scenarios.
- High quality scene visualization
- Customizable library of scene objects, road signs, lane markings, vehicles, bicyclists and pedestrians
- Simulation maneuver scenario creation using 3D scene redactor.
- High quality and detailed configurable driver model
- Integration with ASAM openSCENARIO and openDRIVE standards
Some ADAS applications
The 3D universe provides a variety of ADAS applications testing solutions, offering a comprehensive suite of tools to ensure that tests are conducted accurately and safely.
By using the 3D universe, ADAS applications testing can be conducted quickly and efficiently, providing the necessary data to ensure the successful implementation of the system.