Hydraulic testing is a nondestructive method allowing to evaluate the manufacture and assembly of products. During the tests the assemblies of products are subjected to high pressure loading and exposure within a specified time.
When conducting research works the supplied device is equipped with additional functions to determine various product characteristics: dependence of pressure differential on flow rate, maximum flow rate at nominal pressure, regulation smoothness and adjustment range, dependence of pressure change on flow rate, excess of adjustment pressure at instant pressure effect, control pressure range, parameters of electrical characteristics.
Tasks performed by the software:
- functional checks;
- check of external tightness;
- obtaining the dependence of the adjustment pressure change on the flow rate;
- control of regulation smoothness;
- determination of the adjustment range;
- measurement of reduced pressure when changing inlet pressure;
- determination of dependence of reduced pressure change on flow change;
- measurement of liquid flow through the control valve;
- determining the dependence of the flow rate on the pressure difference between inlet and outlet;
- determination of pressure gain;
- zero drift;
- control and measurement of internal leaks;
- determination of flow gain;
- hysteresis determination;
- polarity determination.
The program interface is customized individually by selecting the parameters display: analog indicator or graph. The availability of the drop-down menu of indicators and graphs makes it possible to display only the required parameters and dependencies.